Monday 5 September 2011

Salbitschijen W Ridge Video & New Website

 Here's a quick headcam video from our adventure in the Salbit. It's an amazing place so go and check it out.


Salbitschijen W Ridge from Charlie Boscoe on Vimeo.


I'm off on a guiding trip to Bolivia now, so I'll be away until the 25th September, meaning I will hopefully arrive back to some epic autumn conditions! In the meantime, a couple of bits of blog "admin" -

* Unfortunately the www.chamonixconditions.com project  has been shelved for a number of reasons, so it will be life as normal on this blog for the foreseeable future. Here's to plenty more epics and adventures...

* I've started a new website as part of my move into (hopefully!) full time expedition leading, so check out www.charlieboscoe.com if you're interested in what I get up to when I'm working. There are also some advice articles on there which I hope will be of use, and there will be a trip report when I get back from Bolivia.

Enjoy September and stay safe,

Charlie